WW Recipe of the Day: Vanilla Latte Growing Oatmeal
I'm excited to share this recipe from the Hungry Girl Magazine (Fall 2021) for Vanilla Latte Growing Oatmeal. Super tasty and satisfying, it's the perfect way to begin the day when you're craving a belly-warming breakfast.
"Growing" oatmeal is one of Hungry Girl's signature dishes. You cook the oats with double the liquid as standard oatmeal and simmer them for twice as long. The result is a ginormous serving of creamy oats.
How Many Calories and WW Points in this Oatmeal?
6 *PointsPlus (Old plan)
How to Make A Big Bowl of Vanilla Latte Oatmeal?
Step 1: Assemble your ingredients
Step 2: Cook your oatmeal
Step 3: Cool and enjoy
For best results used old-fashioned oats.
For an added treat top your oatmeal with your favorite vanilla latte inspired ingredients such as
- cocoa powder
- slivered almonds
- mini chocolate chips
If you've made this Vanilla Latte Oatmeal, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Vanilla Latte Growing Oatmeal Bowl
- 1 tablespoon sugar free French vanilla powdered creamer
- 1-½ teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ⅓ cup old-fashioned oats
- ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon
- dash salt
- Mini semisweet chocolate chips, cocoa powder, chopped almonds, cinnamon
- In a medium-size nonstick saucepan, dissolve the creamer and instant coffee granules in 1 cup very hot water. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Bring the mixture to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer 12-15 minutes, until mostly thick and creamy. Transfer oatmeal to a bowl and allow to cool until thickened, 5-10 minutes.
Recipe source: Hungry Girl Magazine , Fall 2021
*PersonalPoints® calculated by WW. *PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
If you like this WW Friendly Oatmeal Recipe, you might also like
- Sugar Free Apple Pie Oatmeal
- 35+ Oatmeal Recipes for Breakfast & Beyond
- Individual Banana Bread Baked Oatmeal Muffin Cups
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!