WW Freestyle Recipe: Skinny Holiday M&M Cookies
I've been making Holiday M&M Cookies since I was a kid. After all these years it wouldn't be Christmas without them. This year I decided to give them a makeover. This simple recipe for skinny holiday m&m cookies is the result.
Holiday M&M Cookies Recipe Notes
This recipe uses half the butter and less sugar than the traditional M&M Cookies recipe but is just as delicious. I also used mini holiday m&m baking bits, which are much tinier than regular m&ms, so I was able to use less. The cookies baked up crisp and chewy.
For best results you'll want to chill the dough at least an hour or overnight.
How Many Calories and WW Points in these Cookies?
According to my calculations each cookie has 71 calories and:
3 *SmartPoints (Green plan)
3 *SmartPoints (Blue plan)
3 *SmartPoints (Purple plan)
2 *PointsPlus (Old plan)
If you've made these Holiday Cookies, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Skinny Holiday M&M Cookies
- ½ cup butter
- ⅔ cup sugar
- ⅔ cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ⅔ cup mini M&M baking bits
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter, sugar and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add the egg, milk and vanilla and beat until creamy and well blended.
- In another bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt until combined.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and beat just until combined. Stir in the M&M baking bits.
- Chill the dough for at least an hour, or overnight.
- When you are ready to bake, position a rack in the center of your oven and heat the oven to 375F degrees.
- Lightly grease cookie sheets with non-stick spray. Drop tablespoonfuls of dough, spaced at least 2 inches apart onto the cookie sheets.
- Bake on the center rack for 9 to 11 minutes, or until they look dull on the surface but are still moist and soft and are just slightly golden.
- Remove from the oven and let rest on the cookie sheet for 2 to 3 minutes and then transfer them with a thin spatula to a wire rack to cool completely.
*PersonalPoints® calculated by WW. *PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
More WW Friendly Holiday Cookies
- WW Mint Chocolate Bars
- Easy Italian Sesame Seed Cookies
- Old-Fashioned Wheaties Cherry Blinks
- WW Friendly Crackle Spice Drops
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!