My recent Weight Watchers BLT post got me thinking about how wonderful the combination of crispy, smoky bacon, cool crunchy lettuce and sweet and tangy ripe tomato is.
And how these ingredients can be used in a wide range of delicious dishes.
So today I’m sharing a few of my favorites from around the web.
All are Weight Watchers friendly with calories and SmartPoints / PointsPlus Information.
7 Skinny Recipes for BLT Loving Weight Watchers
1) BLT Salad with Avocado (*5 SmartPoints | *5 PointsPlus) – A BLT salad is a great low carb alternative to the traditional BLT sandwich. This delicious salad from the talented Gina Homolka, is featured in best-selling book, The Skinnytaste Cookbook: Light on Calories, Big on Flavor. With only five ingredients, this skinny BLT salad is as simple as it is delicious. (SkinnyTaste)
2) BLT Dip (*5 SmartPoints | *3 PointsPlus) – Super cheesy with smoky bacon, juicy tomatoes and crisp lettuce, this BLT Dip tastes like an absolute indulgence. But with only 134 calories and 3 Weight Watchers points for 1/3 cup, it’s a steal. Serve this yummy dip with baked tortilla chips, crostini, pita chips, pretzel thins, crusty bread or any other dipper of your choice. I even spread some of this dip on a barbecue chicken breast and had it for lunch today and it was a magical pairing. (Emily Bites)
3) BLT Mac & Cheese (*6 PointsPlus) – Bacon and whole grain macaroni tossed with fresh spinach, summer squash in a simple creamy sauce of laughing cow cheese and low fat sour cream. This simply satisfying recipe with 227 calories and 6 WWPP per serving can be ready in 40 minutes or less. (Hungry Girl)
4) BLT Flatbread Pizza (*7 PointsPlus) – This pizza takes all of the elements of a classic BLT sandwich and piles them on top of whole wheat store-bought naan bread. Within minutes, you can go from, “What the heck are we going to have for dinner?” to a meal that is both satisfying and healthy. Each serving has 298 Calories and 7 WWPP (from Cookin’ Canuck)
Watch this video to see how to bake bacon for perfect BLTs
5) BLT Corn Lettuce Wraps (*4 SmartPoints | *3 PointsPlus) – This recipe is a spin on a traditional BLT combining bacon, lettuce, tomato and then adding fresh corn, cilantro, a jalapeno, and a touch of lime juice. Serve in adorable lettuce cups for a simple lunch or dinner. Consider adding chicken, shrimp, or avocado if you want some additional protein. 96 calories, 3 WWP (from Slender Kitchen)
6) BLT Ranch Turkey Wrap (*6 PointsPlus) – Salty bacon, roasted turkey, smooth American cheese, creamy ranch dressing, and crunchy lettuce, tomatoes, and onions all rolled up into a 260 calorie, high fiber for wrap for just 6 Points+ !!! Not only are they easy and super quick to make, but they’re unbelievably delicious. Everything about this wrap worked perfectly together. I just took the idea of a BLT and altered it a bit to make it more Weight Watchers friendly. If you like BLT’s, then this Bacon Ranch Turkey Wrap will blow your mind. Enjoy! (from LaaLoosh)
7) Slow Cooker BLT Chicken (*11 SmartPoints | *10 PointsPlus) – This creamy slow cooker bacon ranch chicken pasta really hit the spot when we had it for dinner last night. I adapted the recipe from one for BLT Chicken in Stephanie O’Dea’s great book, 365 Slow Cooker Suppers. This is another recipe for my make again file. 380 calories 10 weight watcher points plus. (Simple Nourished Living)
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT Weight Watchers Zero Points fruits and vegetables using the WW Recipe Builder.
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or Craftsy links, I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thanks for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!