Weight Watchers Recipe of the Day – Easy 4-Ingredient Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo with Broccoli
(331 calories | 7 6 6 myWW *SmartPoints value per serving)
I had several readers ask about using alfredo sauce instead, of marinara, in the Easy Slow Cooker Italian Chicken recipe. I thought it was a brilliant idea and decided to give it a try.
To bump up the nutrition further and make this 4-ingredient slow cooker chicken alfredo with broccoli a complete meal in a bowl, I added several cups of broccoli florets.
It was a hit!
Skinny on Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo with Broccoli
Using light alfredo sauce instead of regular saves a ton of fat and calories. I used the refrigerated kind, but jarred should be okay too. The sauce thinned out a lot during cooking but was fine once I tossed it with the pasta and broccoli.
According to my calculations each serving has 331 calories and:
7 *SmartPoints (Green plan)
6 *SmartPoints (Blue plan)
6 *SmartPoints (Purple plan)
8 *PointsPlus (Old plan)
Curious about Weight Watchers new myWW Green, Blue and Purple plans? Watch this short video to learn more:
If you’ve made this Crock Pot Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo with Broccoli Recipe
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 container (10 ounces) refrigerated light alfredo sauce (I used Buitoni)
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups (4 ounces) penne pasta
- Ideal Slow Cooker Size: 1-1/2- to 2-Quart.
- Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces and place in the slow cooker.
- Pour the jar of sauce over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 3 to 4 hours, or until the chicken is cooked through and tender.
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions, adding the broccoli to the water during the last 5 minutes of cooking. Drain.
- Stir together the pasta and broccoli and chicken and alfredo. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve sprinkled with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
If you like chicken alfredo with broccoli, you might also like:
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Gravy
- Easy Slow Cooker Italian Chicken
- Slow Cooker Chicken Rice and Broccoli
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!