WW Recipe of the Day: Low Fat Peach Breakfast Cookies
(142 calories | 3 3 0 myWW *SmartPoints value per serving)
Hungry Girl, Lisa Lillien, creates another winning WW friendly recipe with these Low-Fat, Low-Sugar Peach Blender Breakfast Cookies.
They mix together easily and pour (or scoop) right from your blender onto the baking sheet , making for very little kitchen cleanup.
You'll get six large cookies with this recipe that can be individually wrapped and refrigerated for a speedy grab-n-go morning breakfast.
How Many Calories and WW Points in this Low-Fat Peach Breakfast Cookies?
According to my calculations, each serving has 142 calories and:
3 *SmartPoints (Green plan)
3 *SmartPoints (Blue plan)
0 *SmartPoints (Purple plan)
4 *PointsPlus (Old plan)
Curious about Weight Watchers new myWW Green, Blue and Purple plans? Watch this short video to learn more:
How to Make Peach Breakfast Blender Cookies
Step 1: Gather all ingredients. Preheat oven to 350F degrees and prepare baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
Step 2: Add 1-½ cups oats to blender and pulse until it resembles a coarse flour.
Step 3: Add ½ cup peaches, egg, protein powder, sweetener, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and 2 tablespoons water to blender and blend until smooth and thoroughly mixed.
Step 4: Stir in remaining ½ cup oats and ½ cup peaches.
Step 5: Pour batter onto prepared baking sheet in 6 mounds (about ⅓ cup each). Slightly flatten each mound with back of a spoon.
Step 6: Bake for 10 - 12 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a cookie comes out clean. Remove cookies to a wire rack and cool completely.
Step 7: Store cookies in airtight container in the refrigerator.
Peach Blender Cookies Recipe Notes
**Use protein powder that has about 100 calories per serving (usually about 1 ounce or 1 full scoop). That serving is equal to about ⅓ cup.
I like these cookies with fresh peaches, but you can also use peaches with no added sugar that have been thawed from frozen.
Peach Breakfast Cookie Serving Suggestions
Enjoy plain cookies with coffee or tea, or with a small bowl of Greek yogurt with fresh berries.
If you've made these Peach Breakfast Cookies, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Low-Fat Peach Breakfast Cookies
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats, uncooked (gluten-free, if necessary)
- 1 cup finely chopped peaches (fresh or thawed from frozen with no added sugar)
- ½ cup (about 4 large) egg whites or fat-free liquid egg substitute
- ⅓ cup (about 1 standard scoop) vanilla protein powder**
- 4 packets no calorie sweetener (Such as Truvia)
- 1-½ teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper and set aside.
- Add 1-½ cups oats to blender and pulse until it resembles a coarse flour.
- Add ½ cup peaches, egg whites or egg substitute, protein powder, sweetener, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt to blender along with 2 tablespoons water and blend until smooth and thoroughly mixed.
- Stir in remaining ½ cup oats and ½ cup peaches.
- Pour cookie batter into 6 mounds (about ⅓ cup each) and space evenly on cookie sheet. Flatten slightly with the back of a spoon. (These will be large cookies.)
- Bake about 10 - 12 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a cookie comes out clean.
- Remove cookies to a wire rack and cool completely.
- Store in airtight container in the refrigerator.
Recipe source: Hungry Girl Simply 6: All-Natural Recipes with 6 Ingredients or Less by Lisa Lillien
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
If you like these Low Fat Peach Blender Cookies, you might also like:
- Strawberry Shortcake Cookies
- Nigella's Chocolate Banana Muffins
- One Bowl Coconut Muffins
- Banana, Oat, Chocolate Chip Cookies
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!