I ran across this offer today for a Free eCookbook from the editors of Prevention that seemed too good to be true, but it’s not. So, I wanted to be sure to share it with you.
If you’re in need of a fresh collection of healthy chicken recipes, Prevention Healthy Favorites: Chicken Recipes: 48 Easy and Delicious Meals! is a nicely formatted eCoobook that you can download to your computer, mobile device or Kindle through Amazon.
(While the cost is FREE right now, the price will probably go up. There are three other similar Healthy Favorites e-books currently selling for $.99 — still a great deal for 48 quality recipes, many with pictures).
We all know that chicken is one of most versatile ingredients around. But it can be challenging to keep coming up with easy healthy chicken recipes that are also delicious. So Prevention has pulled together a their favorite flavorful healthy chicken recipes. And while, I wouldn’t call ALL of these recipes “easy,” many of them are, and none are too complicated.
Nutritional information is provided so you’ll know exactly how many calories, protein, fat, carbohydrates, fiber and sodium you’re getting.
There’s lots of variety too. You’ll find recipes for:
- Down home family favorites such as oven-friend buttermilk chicken and chicken pot pie.
- Chicken Casseroles including Mexican lasagna, chicken and green bean shepherd’s pie and curried chicken-broccoli casserole.
- Chicken Soups such as Tuscan chicken soup, chicken minestrone, chicken tortilla soup and old-fashioned chicken vegetable soup.
- Chicken Pastas including chicken and portobello mushroom pasta bake, penne with chicken, broccoli and cherry tomatoes and chicken cacciatore.
- Oven baked chicken favorites such as rosemary chicken with vegetables, sweet and spicy stuffed chicken and Parmesan chicken schnitzel.
- Great grilled chicken options such as grilled lime-marinated chicken with salsa, grilled jerk chicken with pineapple and red pepper and grilled chicken with mango salsa.
- Chicken Salads such as chicken and corn salad.
- Chicken Stir-fries such as chicken and asparagus stir-fry.
- Chicken skillets and sautes such as chicken marsala, chicken scallopini with sage and capers, country captain chicken and chicken cutlets topped with turkey bacon and avocado
While I haven’t tried anything yet, I’ve bookmarked a lot of things I want to try including recipes for Chicken-Spinach Parmesan and California chicken that both sound delicious. I’m a big fan of Prevention magazine and have several of their cookbooks.
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT Weight Watchers Zero Points fruits and vegetables using the WW Recipe Builder.
And if you like this one, be sure to check out Prevention Healthy Favorites: Dessert Recipes: 48 Easy and Delicious Treats!, Prevention Healthy Favorites: Snack & Appetizer Recipes: 48 Easy and Delicious Bites! and Prevention Healthy Favorites: Slow Cooker Recipes: 48 Easy and Delicious Meals! too.
Thanks to The Thrifty Couple for leading me to this great find!
This post contains Affiliate Links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links, I receive a commission that helps support this site. Thanks for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!