Weight Watchers Friendly Cheesy Broccoli Soup
Today I’m sharing a recipe for a super Easy Crock Pot Broccoli Cheese Soup. I love broccoli cheese soup and have posted several versions through the years here on Simple Nourished Living.
This easy crock pot broccoli cheese soup is the easiest tastiest yet.
With just 4 ingredients, it’s a snap to put together and turns out creamy and delicious.
Watch Martha Make This Cheesy Broccoli Soup
In this brief video, watch Martha as she demonstrates just how easy this 4-ingredient soup is to make:
Skinny on Easy Crock Pot Broccoli Cheese Soup
This easy crock pot broccoli cheese soup is so simple and deliciously satisfying it’s now part of our regular rotation. According to my calculations each serving has 143 calories, *3 Weight Watchers PointsPlus, *4 SmartPoints. Enjoy!
Curious about Weight Watchers Freestyle/Flex plan?
Watch this short video to learn more:
If you’ve made this crock pot cheesy broccoli soup, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it.
Easy Crock Pot Broccoli Cheese Soup Recipe
- 10 ounces frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) chicken rice soup (I used Campbell's Healthy Request)
- 1-1/4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 4 ounces reduced-fat Velveeta or American cheese cubed (or your favorite cheese**)
- Ideal slow cooker size: 1-1/2 to 3-Quart.
- Place the broccoli, chicken rice soup, chicken broth and cheese in the slow cooker. Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours, or until the broccoli is very tender.
- Carefully process with a hand blender or in a blender in batches until smooth.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Source: adapted for the slow cooker from The Dinner Doctor by Anne Byrn
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT Weight Watchers Zero Points fruits and vegetables using the WW Recipe Builder.
For this recipe I recommend:
More Easy + Healthy Recipes with Broccoli
- Lazy Day Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Slim Healthy Cream of Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Skinny Broccoli Cheese Muffins
- Slow Cooker Chicken Rice and Broccoli
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!