If you're anything like me, you're going to be excited about what I'm sharing today.
Have you heard of Ultimate Bundles?
They are complete eBook libraries offered at a deeply discounted price.
I became hooked the moment I discovered them.
As a longtime book and library lover, I find these packages an incredible value. I have no idea how the folks at Ultimate Bundles are able to offer such deep discounts, but they’ve been doing it for years and are the real deal.
The Healthy Living Bundle (2016 Edition)
As we move into the New Year, The Healthy Living Bundle (2016 Edition) is being offered one final time for just two days. After that it's gone forever!
I bought this bundle for myself when it was first offered last fall and have been very happy with it. Its goal is help make healthy living less stressful and more enjoyable. What's not to love about that?
You get 83 digital products on topics like natural remedies, essential oils, real food recipes, paleo & allergy-friendly eating, fitness & weight loss and much more. The combined value of everything in the bundle is over $2,400, but you get it all for an unbelievable 98% off!
Will I ever have a use for all 83 items? No, but in my mind just one great idea, recipe or discovery makes most any book purchase worthwhile. And I love uncovering the "hidden treasures " I never would have found on my own.
Healthy Living Bundle eBooks
The books I was especially pleased about in this bundle include:
- A Month of Meals: Protein Style by Jessica Fisher at Good Cheap Eats ($9.00) - with easy recipes and grocery lists this is a valuable tool for making meal planning easier.
- Skillet Freezer Meals by Kelly McNelis at New Leaf Wellness ($3.99) - family friendly meals and grocery lists with nutritional information that with a few tweaks and substitutions can be easily modified for Weight Watchers.
- Healthy Eating the Happy Gal Way by Jenny Layton at The Happy Gal ($22.99) - Though missing nutritional details, Jenny has lots of great WW friendly recipes including several creative ways with egg whites!
- Delicious Dessert Thickies by Katherine Kyle at Green Thickies ($16.00) - Healthy and delicious smoothies that are designed to serve as meal replacements on busy days.
- Living Healthy with Chocolate by Adriana Harlan at Living Healthy with Chocolate ($22.97) - Though many of these recipes are a bit too involved for my tastes, there are several simple all natural sweet treats I can't wait to sample.
- Nourishing No-Bake Treats by Lindsey Dietz at Today in Dietzville ($7.99) - As a coconut lover, these recipes for simple no bake treats immediately drew me in.
- Quench: Cool Drinks for a Hot Summer by Kimberly Harris at The Nourishing Gourmet ($5.99) - when you live in the dessert all year like I do, you're always on the lookout for healthy thirst quenching creations.
- Super Simple Smoothies by Kelly Roenicke at The Pretty Bee ($3.99) - a lovely collection of scrumptious smoothie recipes, all with enticing photos.
Those 8 books alone carry a $92.92 price tag when purchased individually, but are all included in the collection.
Healthy Living Bundle eCourses
And the courses that excite me:
- The TV Time Action Pack by Jennifer Hoffman at Healthy Moving ($29.97) A fellow yoga teacher, I'm so happy to have discovered Jenn and her slow and steady approach to exercise through this bundle.
- Startup7: A 7-Routine Mini Course by Bethany Learn at Fit2B ($28.97) - another great course for exercising safely in the comfort of your own home.
- Essential Oils Revolution 1 by Eric Zielinski at Dr. Eric Z ($97.00) - as a lover of essential oils, I was excited to get this comprehensive essential oils course. It provides tons of great information on essential oils and how to incorporate them into your everyday life.
These courses carry a value of $184.91, but are all included in the collection too.
Healthy Living Bundle Bonuses
You'll also get $250 worth of incredible bonuses. This is a great way to check out products you might be curious about - like Maca or Kombucha for FREE. And I've always been a sucker for free beauty products. I'm highlighting a few favorites:
- MadeOn Skin Care – FREE BeeCool Muscle Balm Stick and Natural Lip Balm Combo (value $15.25)
- The Maca Team – FREE Organic Gelatinized Yellow Maca Powder, 8 oz. ($15.44 value)
- Get Kombucha – FREE 2-week supply (15 ml) of Kombucha Pro: Liquid Probiotics (value $29.99) OR FREE 1-ounce bag of Custom Organic Kombucha Tea Blend (value $16.99)
- Orglamix – FREE Mineral Eye Shadow Trio ($18 value)
- Meal Garden – 6 months of Meal Garden FREE (value $35.70) - I just discovered Meal Garden a few weeks ago and am very excited about it's ability to help people with healthy meal planning. Many of my recipes are being featured there too. This bundle is a great way to test it out for FREE!
Besides being helpful and inspiring, one of the things I like best about the bundle is the price. By offering the bundle for a short time only, they’re able to give you access to over $2400 worth of amazing products for a whopping 97% off! Talk about an opportunity to get way more than your money's worth!
How to Get Your Healthy Living Bundle
Here's how it works:
- Visit their website, take a quick look at all the goodness that comes in this package, then click "Get my copy now!" to go through their simple 3-step checkout process.
- You'll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you'll begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, and redeeming your free bonus products.
- Use their Getting Started Interactive Guides to pick the area you want to tackle first and start making healthy changes!
The only catch, though, is that this bundle is available for just 2 days! After Thursday night, December 29th, the sale ends and you'd have to buy all of these products individually.
It's even backed by a full money-back happiness guarantee, so you can know for sure that it's right for you.
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!