Weight Watchers Recipe of the Day: Slow Cooker Spaghetti Frittata
(243 calories | 4 4 4 myWW *SmartPoints value per serving)
This slow cooker spaghetti frittata makes a satisfying supper, especially when served with a green salad. It would also be delicious for breakfast, brunch or lunch.
Made with bits of chopped pepperoni or ham, peas and cooked spaghetti, it’s held together with beaten eggs and is a delicious way to celebrate National Egg Month!
Did you know that May is National Egg Month?
I didn’t until I was contacted by the folks at Eggland’s Best Eggs about participating in their Eggland’s Best Recipe Contest.
I’m a big fan of eggs. They are easy, healthy, delicious and extremely versatile. And now they’re on the Weight Watchers Zero Points Food List!
I may be an outlier among Weight Watchers – a woman who eats mostly whole eggs instead of egg whites and/or egg white based egg products!
Did you know that the majority of vitamins and nutrients of an egg are found in the yolk?
Compared to ordinary eggs, EB eggs have:
- Four times more vitamin D
- More than double the omega-3s
- Ten times more vitamin E
- 25% less saturated fat
Skinny on Slow Cooker Spaghetti Frittata
This slow cooker spaghetti frittata is an easy, healthy, delicious way to use up leftover spaghetti or other shape pasta.
Think of this recipe as a template and use whatever meat and/or vegetable you think would work together and taste good.
I served it with a salad of mixed greens, sliced strawberries and orange sections tossed in a simple vinaigrette. And then enjoyed the leftovers for lunch throughout the week.
Each serving has 243 calories and:
4 *SmartPoints (Green plan)
4 *SmartPoints (Blue plan)
4 *SmartPoints (Purple plan)
6 *PointsPlus (Old plan)
This Spaghetti Frittata is definitely something I’ll make again. Enjoy!
Curious about Weight Watchers new myWW Green, Blue and Purple plans? Watch this short video to learn more:
Making Slow Cooker Spaghetti Frittata Step by Step…
Slow Cooker Spaghetti Frittata with Eggland’s Best Eggs…
Gather your ingredients…
In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and Parmesan…
Add the vegetables, meat and spaghetti and stir…
Pour the mixture into your greased slow cooker (I used my 6-Quart)…
Top with cheese, cover and cook until done…
Slice into wedges and enjoy!
If you’ve made this Spaghetti Frittata, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Slow Cooker Spaghetti Frittata Recipe
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted red bell pepper, drained and patted dry
- 2 ounces turkey pepperoni or lean ham, chopped (about 3/4 cup)
- 4 ounces (about 2 cups) leftover cooked spaghetti or other pasta
- 2 ounces chopped part skim mozzarella cheese
- Chopped fresh basil for garnish (if desired)
- Ideal Slow Cooker Size: 5- to 6-Quart.
- Generously coat the bottom and 2 inches up the sides of the slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper until well blended. Stir in the peas, pepper and meat. Add the spaghetti and toss to combine everything well.
- Pour the egg mixture into the prepared slow cooker and sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on top.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 hour 15 minutes to 2 hours 30 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. (Mine took about 1 hour and 45 minutes.)
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh basil, if desired.
- Cut into wedges and serve.
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Disclosure: The Eggland’s Best coupons, information and two gift cards (one for me and one for one of my readers) have been provided by Eggland’s Best.
This giveaway is sponsored by Simple Nourished Living. Awarded prize may differ slightly (color, design, etc.) from images that appear here - based on availability. Giveaway prizes may be forfeited if not claimed within 90 days.
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!