Do you ever feel like it’s all “too much?”
Are you overwhelmed by too much work, too much stuff, too much clutter, too much food, too many appointments and commitments and a never ending, ever growing to-do list?
Do you feel like a hamster on a wheel…working as hard as you can but getting nowhere?
Are you often overcome by a sense of dread, frustration and failure?
I’ve often felt that way but it really began in earnest as a young married working woman, even without the added complexity of being a mom.
As a longtime Weight Watcher, who has struggled with her weight on and off for decades, I’ve come to believe that there’s a strong connection between excess stuff, feeling overwhelmed by life and being overweight.
It’s really hard to commit the time and energy to taking care of yourself and losing weight when there are just too many other things requiring your time and attention.
But I’ve also discovered that the more I clear away, simplify, organize, streamline and prioritize my life the easier it is to lose weight and keep it off.
Which is why I’m so excited to be sharing with you today the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle.
The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle (2017 Edition)
It’s an amazing collection of top-quality resources covering everything you need to help make life less stressful, bundled together at a steeply discounted price for a very short time.
I’m delighted that my best selling Skinny Slow Cooker eCookbook is included in the sale!
For less than the cost of a meal out you’ll get a complete library to help you reduce your stress and increase your happiness!
Whichever area of your life you’re looking to work on — food, finances, faith, home, marriage, motherhood, creativity or organization — the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle has resources to help.
Some of the items that I’m most excited about are those related to slowing down, saving money and simplifying…
- How to Be Frugal: A Guided 10 Unit Course That Will Teach You How to Be Frugal Online, In the Store, and In Your Home by Jennifer Roskamp ($99.00)
- Living Well & Spending Zero by Ruth Soukup ($12.99)
- 30 Days to a Simpler Life eCourse by Brian Gardner ($15.00)
- Your Morning Manual: A Guide & Workbook for Resetting & Maximizing Your Mornings by Emily Bredeson ($15.00)
- The Well Ordered Kitchen Basic Version by Caroline Allen ($6.99)
- The Paperless Home: How to Use Evernote to Organize Your Life by Abby Lawson ($32.00)
- Adore Your Wardrobe 14-Day “From Frustrating to Functional” Closet Makeover by Kelly Snyder ($69.00)
- Kitchen Time Action Pack: Healthy Moving to Help You Build Strength, Increase Flexibility, and Improve Energy While You Work in the Kitchen by Jen Hoffman ($29.97)
Because I know that the more I focus on spending less, saving more, and simplifying my life, the more space I create for the things that are really important: faith, family, fitness, and friends.
And the easier it is to do what I need to do to eat great and lose weight.
Just these 8 books/courses have a value of $279.95 when purchased individually, but are all included in the collection!
The opportunity to get all these impressive resources for a whopping 97% off lasts just a few days, so be sure to check it out before the offer expires…
How to Get Your Homemaking Bundle
Here’s how it works:
- Visit their website, take a quick look at all the goodness that comes in this package, then click the “Get my copy now!” button to go through their simple and secure 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, and redeeming your free bonus offers.
- Use their Getting Started Guide to pick the topic you want to tackle first and start your stress-less homemaking journey!
The most important detail, though, is that this bundle is available for just six days!
After Monday night, May 1st, the sale ends and you’d have to buy all of these products individually.
I’d hate for you to miss out, so click CLICK HERE to learn more or buy the bundle.
It’s even backed by a 100% happiness guarantee, so you can make sure it’s right for you.
I appreciate you taking the time to Check it out!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!