Today’s post (and freebie), courtesy of Alisha from Meal Planning Mommies, is written with a specific group of people in mind:
People who cook dinner for one or two people each night!
If you only cook for yourself or for two people, you are very familiar with the challenges that come with dinner meal planning.
Do any of these things sound familiar???
- You are tired of going through the trouble of paring down recipes that typically feed between four to eight people.
- You have to choose between doing the math, dividing ingredients and re-figuring the WW Smart Points, or refrigerating/freezing leftovers and reheating the food later.
- You have tried freezing foods because you did not want to waste the food, but then it didn’t thaw and reheat well later.
- If a recipe makes 6 servings and you discover you do not like the recipe, all of the leftovers just get thrown out. After all, who wants to eat food they don’t enjoy all week long?
If any of these challenges sound familiar to you, you are not alone.
In fact, the number of households in the United States with 1-2 people in them was 62.4% in the year 2017 and 62.5% in 2018.*
The pie chart below puts the 2017 household statistics in America into perspective.
Free WW Friendly 7-Day Meal Plan for Two eBook!!!
To give you an opportunity to experience the power of meal planning, Alisha has put together a free 7-day Meal Plan for Two eBook just for Simple Nourished Living Readers!
This one week meal planning ebook can be a stand-alone ebook, or a companion ebook to the original Meal Planning Mommies Table for Two (affiliate link), 4-week ebook that uses many of the leftover ingredients from the free one-week ebook.
Here is what you will get with this one-week meal planning ebook:
- 7 dinner recipes that make 2 servings each and are between 2 – 6 WW FreeStyle SmartPoints per serving.
- A meal plan page making it easy to plan your other meals and snacks around your dinners.
- Free downloadable/printable grocery list.
- Easy to follow recipe pages with full color pictures.
Today, all Simple Nourished Living readers can download this fun little freebie that will make this next week of dinners fun, easy, and delicious!
How This Ebook Can Help You
Saves frustration: When you buy what is on each grocery list, you will have everything you need to successfully pull off making seven dinners for 1-2 people.
Saves time: You won’t have to worry about dividing ingredients, re-figuring WW Smart Points, or scouring the internet and cookbooks for recipes that divide well for two people!
All of these delicious dinners make two servings and take between 10 – 35 minutes to make. Plus, having the grocery list will keep things efficient in the store.
How To Download Your Free Ebook
When you click on the link below, you will see that the price will show zero dollars. The price is automatically dropped to zero, so all you have to do is type in “0” where it says, “Fair price,” and then click, “I want this.”
The ebook will be sent to your email inbox, and you can download it on any electronic device. It’s as easy as that!
Want To Save Even More Time And Money
One of the main focuses in creating the original Meal Planning Mommies Table for Two ebook (affiliate link) was to save time and money.
Of course, when the recipes are picked out, meal plans and grocery lists are made, and the WW FreeStyle SmartPoints are calculated, it will save you time. Another thing to consider, though, is that when there are less leftover ingredients that need to be tossed out, it also saves you money.
The original Table for Two ebook uses many of the leftover ingredients you will have from this one-week ebook. You can read more and purchase your copy here (affiliate link).
The Table for Two ebook (affiliate link) is the perfect dinner meal planning companion for anyone feeding one or two people on the WW (formerly Weight Watchers) program:
- All of the recipes give ingredients and instructions for making two servings.
- WW friendly recipes include the number of WW SmartPoints on the FreeStyle Program.
- Each meal plan includes a bonus page that offers ideas of things you can do with any possible leftover ingredients.
The original Table for Two ebook uses many of the leftover ingredients from the one-week companion ebook that you received for free. To get the biggest bang for your buck you will definitely want to grab a copy!
A great big thanks to Martha McKinnon for allowing me to share this free one week meal planning Table for Two companion ebook with you. I hope you enjoy it! ~ Sincerely, Alisha
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!