Black beans, rice, guacamole and salsa is always a winning combination. Make your Monday meatless with this satisfying burger.
- Use pre-cooked packaged rice.
- Substitute pinto or kidney beans.
- Skip the guacamole if you prefer a low-fat option.
- Use an egg replacement to make it vegan.
- Use almond meal in place of breadcrumbs to make it gluten-free.
- Use quinoa or any other grain in place of rice.
- Add a little hot sauce or additional seasoning to spice things up.
1 black bean burger
Weight Watchers Freestyle SmartPoints: *5
Weight Watchers PointsPlus: *7
Vegetarian Black Bean Burgers
Amount Per Serving (1 black bean cake)
Calories from Fat 83
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9.2g
Total Carbohydrates 32.2g
Dietary Fiber 5.4g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.