A lighter, healthier version of a classic, these skinny cheese and black bean nachos are hard to beat.
Nacho Making Tips & Variations:
- Use whatever beans you prefer - black, pinto, chili beans, refried beans, etc.
- Chopped cooked chicken or turkey breasts are the obvious zero points choices. Ground turkey or lean beef cooked with taco seasonings or shredded beef or pork would also be delicious.
- Any kind of shredded reduced fat cheese will work well - cheddar, jack, pepper jack, or a blend
More Topping Ideas
- Pickled jalapeno peppers, hot sauce, salsa, avocado, guacamole, low fat sour cream or plain nonfat Greek yogurt, olives, shredded lettuce or anything else that suits your fancy.
Weight Watchers PointsPlus: *5
Weight Watchers Freestyle SmartPoints: *5
Skinny Cheese & Black Bean Nachos Recipe
Amount Per Serving (1 /4th recipe - 9 nachos)
Calories from Fat 9
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrates 36g
Dietary Fiber 6g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.