WW Recipe of the Day: Easy Glazed Salmon & How To Video
(297 calories | 9 4 4 myWW *SmartPoints value per serving)
I’ve got an easy, healthy and delicious salmon recipe to share with you today, from the talented southern healthy trim & terrific cookbook author, Holly Clegg.
Are you familiar with her?
She has a real passion for making a difference in people’s lives by creating healthy, everyday recipes that can be prepared in 30 minutes to get folks to start cooking.
Celebrating the Amazing Holly Clegg:
After reading it, I realize why her cookbooks (affiliate linkO) are some of my favorites – she shares my belief that a healthier diet is about balance and not being deprived.
We all know that eating fish is good for us. The trouble can be convincing people to actually do it.
Many didn’t grow up eating fish, so it can intimidating to eat and cook.
The key is finding the right recipe; one that is both easy to prepare and full of flavor.
This recipe delivers on both counts.
If you want a simple visual lesson on how to prepare this quick and easy 5-ingredient salmon recipe, you can watch Holly’s very popular video here:
Skinny on Easy Glazed Salmon Recipe
When I saw this easy glazed salmon recipe, I knew it would be a winner with us since the glaze is similar to the one I use for my CrockPot Salmon Fillets with Asian Vegetables.
The recipe serves four. But you could easily cut everything in half for two servings or double it to serve 8.
According to my calculations, each serving has 297 calories and:
9 *SmartPoints (Green plan)
4 *SmartPoints (Blue plan)
4 *SmartPoints (Purple plan)
8 *PointsPlus (Old plan)
Curious about Weight Watchers new myWW Green, Blue and Purple plans? Watch this short video to learn more:
Easy Glazed Salmon Recipe Variations
different fish/meat: this glaze and simple pan-fry technique would work well with other fish such as haddock, cod, or tilapia, as well as chicken breasts or pork chops.
If you like this easy recipe for glazed salmon, be sure to check out my other easy, healthy Weight Watchers friendly recipes including Baked Fish with Lemon & Herbs, Easy Salmon Cakes, Cuban Style Fish, Foil-Wrapped Slow Cooker Fish and Skinny BBQ Shrimp.
If you’ve made this 5-Ingredient Glazed Salmon, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
5-Ingredient Easy Glazed Salmon Recipe
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce (gluten-free, if desired)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 (6 ounces each) salmon fillets
- In small bowl or plastic bag, combine the honey, soy sauce, lime juice, and mustard. Marinate the salmon fillets in the sauce in refrigerator for several hours or until you're ready to cook. (Save the marinade to use in the final sauce).
- In a non-stick skillet coated with non-stick cooking spray, cook the salmon fillets on each side until they are golden brown and crispy and just cooked through. (About 3 to 5 minutes per side depending on the thickness of your fillets and how well you like it done.)
- Transfer salmon to a plate.
- Add the remaining honey glaze marinade to your skillet and simmer, stirring, until the mixture comes to a boil.
- Return salmon fillets to the pan, heat well, and serve immediately.
Here’s another easy video demonstration that shows how to make smoky lemon glazed salmon:
More Weight Watchers Friendly Salmon Recipes
- Sheet Pan Teriyaki Salmon & Vegetables (SkinnyTaste)
- Baked Salmon Meatballs with Creamy Avocado Sauce (Cookin’Canuck)
- Italian Salmon with Tomato Basil Salsa (SlenderKitchen)
- Sesame Salmon & Snap Peas (HungryGirl)
- Honey Lime Salmon (LaaLoosh)
- Broiled Miso Salmon (SkinnyTaste)
- One Pan Roasted Salmon, Sweet Potatoes & Asparagus (SlenderKitchen)
- Easy Grilled Salmon in Foil with Ginger & Soy Sauce (Cookin’Canuck)
- Salmon Curry (LaaLoosh)
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!