I’ve got a list I think Weight Watchers will find fascinating. Page 60-61 of the Weight Watchers Beyond the Scale Plan Guide has a list of the Top 100 most-tracked foods in the Weight Watchers online Tracker, with their SmartPoint values per serving!
It’s like getting a sneak peak into the food trackers and eating habits of millions of people.
Are you curious about what other Weight Watchers eat? Me too!
Here’s a peak. And just for fun, I’ve created links out to some of my favorite recipes for each of the foods too.
I found this list interesting for several reasons:
- The #1 Most Tracked Food – banana – is also my most tracked.
- Weight Watchers seem to be healthier eaters than the population at large, with so many fruits, vegetables and lean proteins making the list.
- The list seemed real to me with tortilla chips, french fries, sugar and cookies also showing up.
- I could be happy forever eating from this list of Weight Watchers 100 Most Tracked Foods. Could you?
Weight Watchers Top 100 Most Tracked Foods with SmartPoints®
- Banana (0 SP)
- Coffee, black, without sugar, 1 cup (0SP)
- Egg, 1 (2 SP)
- Apple (0SP)
- Milk, skim (fat free), 1 cup (3SP)
- Strawberries (0SP)
- Chicken breast, cooked, boneless, skinless, 3 ounces (2SP)
- Salad, mixed greens (0SP)
- Blueberries (0S)
- Grapes (0SP)
- Tomatoes (0SP)
- Olive oil, 1 tablespoon (4SP)
- Butter, 1 tablespoon (5SP)
- Watermelon (0SP)
- Egg white, 1 (0SP)
- Cream, half and half, 2 tablespoons (2SP)
- Avocado, Hass, 1/4 (2SP)
- Milk, low fat 1%, 1 cup (4SP)
- Lettuce (0SP)
- Bacon, cooked, 3 slices (5SP)
- Bread, 1 slice (2SP)
- Deli sliced turkey, 2 ounces (1SP)
- Milk, reduced fat 2%, 1 cup (5SP)
- Carrots, baby (0SP)
- Orange (0SP)
- Cheddar or colby cheese, 1 ounce (4SP)
- Cucumber (0SP)
- Broccoli (0SP)
- White rice, cooked, 1 cup (6SP)
- Sugar, white, granulated, 1 teaspoon (1SP)
- Red wine, 5 ounces (4SP)
- Water (0SP)
- Oatmeal, cooked, 1 cup (5SP)
- Pineapple (0S)
- Green beans (0SP)
- Almonds, 1/4 cup (4SP)
- Corn on the cob, 1 medium (4SP)
- Almond milk, plain, unsweetened, 1 cup (1SP)
- White wine, 5 ounces (4SP)
- Brown rice, cooked, 1 cup (6SP)
- Egg, fried, 1 (3SP)
- Tortilla chips, 1 ounce (4SP)
- Cherries (0SP)
- Spinach (0SP)
- Cantaloupe (0SP)
- Mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon (3SP)
- Potato, baked, plain, 1, 6 ounces (5SP)
- Peanut butter, 2 tablespoons (6SP)
- Fruit, fresh, unsweetened (0SP)
- Raspberries (0SP)
(eCourse + eBook)
(eCourse + eBook)
- Beer, regular, 12 ounces (5SP)
- Cheddar cheese, shredded, 1/4 cup (4SP)
- Eggs, scrambled with milk and butter, 2 or 1/2 cup (6SP)
- Shrimp, cooked, 3 ounces (1 SP)
- Celery (0SP)
- Asparagus (0SP)
- Cherry tomatoes (0SP)
- Cookies, homemade, chocolate, chip, oatmeal, sugar or similar type, 1 or 1/2 ounce (3SP)
- Honey, 1 tablespoon (4SP)
- English muffin, 1 or 2 ounces (4SP)
- Yogurt, Greek, plain, fat-free, 1 cup (3SP)
- Carrots (0SP)
- Luncheon meat, ham, honey, lean, deli-sliced, 2 ounces (2SP)
- Peach (0SP)
- Sweet Potatoes, cooked, 1/2 cup (3SP)
- American cheese, 1 slice or 1 ounce (4SP)
- Sweet red peppers (0SP)
- Pork chop, cooked, lean, boneless, 3 ounces (3SP)
- Pear (0SP)
- Salsa, fat-free (0SP)
- Pasta, regular or whole wheat, cooked, 1 cup (5SP)
- Hummus, 2 tablespoons (2SP)
- Feta, crumbled, 1 ounce (3SP)
- Salad dressing, balsamic vinaigrette, low-fat, 1 tablespoons (1SP)
- Hamburger bun, plain, 1 or 2 ounces (5SP)
- Tuna fish, canned in water, drained, 3 ounces (1SP)
- Diet Coke, 8 ounces (0SP)
- Mushrooms (0SP)
- Mashed potatoes, 1/2 cup (4SP)
- Milk, whole, 1 cup (7SP)
- Tortilla, flour, 1 medium or 1 ounce (3SP)
- Onions (0SP)
- Blackberries (0SP)
- Guacamole, 2 tablespoons, (1SP)
- Black beans, canned, 1/2 cup (3SP)
- Zucchini (0SP)
- Salad dressing, Italian-type (not creamy), 2 tablespoons (3SP)
- Beef, ground, 90% lean, cooked, 3 ounces (4SP)
- Half and half, fat-free, 2 tablespoons (1SP)
- Turkey bacon, cooked, 3 slices (3SP)
- Grape tomatoes (0SP)
- French fries, 20 or 5.5 ounces (13SP)
- Berries, mixed (0SP)
- Mango (0SP)
- Grapefruit (0SP)
- Salad dressing, ranch, 2 tablespoons (5SP)
- Nectarine (0SP)
- Bagel, any type, 1 small or 1/2 large, 2 ounces (5SP)
- Cottage cheese, fat-free, 1 cup (2SP)
- Mustard, 1 tablespoon (0SP)
5/15/16 GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED!!
The winner of the $100 Amazon Gift Card is:
Kristen M: “My top favorites are string cheese, frozen fruit mix, cucumbers! Thank you :-)”
Congratulations Kristen, Contact email@example.com to claim your prize!
And thanks to all of you who stopped by and participated 🙂 I’m so grateful for each and every one of you
The Top 100 Most Tracked Foods in the Weight Watchers online Tracker, with their SmartPoints® values!
AMAZON GIFT CARD GIVEAWAY DETAILS… Today, because it’s Friday, because Amazon is my favorite place to shop, and because we want to say thank you to YOU, our lovely, loyal readers, we are giving away a $100 Amazon Gift Card!
TO ENTER To enter the giveaway, just answer the following question in the Comments section of this post: What are the top 3 foods you eat most? Just let me know which 3 foods you eat most often and you’re entered to win the gift card.
THE RULES One entry per person, please Winners will be announced Sunday night. Be sure to check back to see if you won.
Giveaway sponsored by Simple Nourished Living.
Get Your FREE Guide: 7 Secrets of Successful Weight Watchers
The best tips for weight loss success! You'll also get regular updates from Martha with easy healthy Weight Watchers friendly recipes, support & tips to help you lose weight your way.