If you're craving comfort food, these mini chicken pot pies can fit the bill.
With just a few simple ingredients, they are easy to make and take less than 30 minutes to bake.
I adapted the CampbellsKitchen.com recipe, which I spied in a magazine recently, to make it a little more Weight Watchers friendly.
I used 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup and reduced-fat cheese to shave a few calories from this already relatively light + healthy recipe.
Be sure to get the refrigerated biscuits with 10 per package (not 8) because they're smaller and have about 50 to 70 fewer calories each.
I love that these mini chicken pot pies are perfectly portion controlled too.
How Many Calories and WW Points in these Mini Pot Pies?
According to my calculations each one has 187 calories and
5 *SmartPoints (Green plan)
4 *SmartPoints (Blue plan)
4 *SmartPoints (Purple plan)
5 *PointsPlus (Old plan)
Under the Weight Watchers Freestyle Plan, these have been reduced to *4 WW Freestyle SmartPoints. Enjoy!
If you like this easy recipe for mini chicken pot pies, be sure to check out some of my other lightened up and easy Weight Watchers friendly recipes including 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Creamy Italian Chicken, Mom's Chicken & Biscuit Pot Pie, Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip Ravioli Soup, Chicken Pot Pie Soup and Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken & Rice Casserole
If you've made these Muffin Tin Chicken Pot Pies, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked them. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Muffin Tin Mini Chicken Pot Pies
- 1-½ cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1-½ cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme (optional)
- All-purpose flour (for rolling out the biscuits)
- 1 package (12 ounces) refrigerated biscuits (10 biscuits)
- ½ cup reduced-fat shredded cheese
- Heat the oven to 350F degrees. Spray 10 cups of a standard (2-½-inch) 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the chicken, soup, vegetables and thyme (if using).
- Sprinkle a little flour on a work surface. Pat the biscuits to flatten.
- Press the flattened biscuits into the bottoms and up the sides of the muffin-pan cups.
- Divide the chicken-vegetable mixture evenly among the biscuit-lined muffin cups. Lightly press the chicken mixture down so it's level. Sprinkle each cup with about 2 teaspoons cheese.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes, or until the biscuits are golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and let the mini chicken pot pies cool in the pan set on a wire rack for about 5 minutes.
- Carefully remove the pies from the pan and enjoy.
Recipe Source: slightly adapted from CampbellsKitchen.com
*PersonalPoints® calculated by WW. *PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
Here's another way to make mini chicken pot pies at home:
More Easy Healthy Recipes Made Lighter:
- Mini Buffalo Chicken Bites
- WW Friendly Pepperoni Pizza Mini Muffins
- Skinny Mini Meatloaf Muffins
- Weight Watchers Friendly Mini Corn Dog Muffins
This short video from Campbell's show how easy it is to make mini chicken pot pies:
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!