WW Friendly Easy Recipe: Mini Chicken Pot Pies
(187 calories | *4 WW Freestyle SmartPoints)
If you’re craving comfort food, these mini chicken pot pies can fit the bill.
With just a few simple ingredients, they are easy to make and take less than 30 minutes to bake.
I adapted the CampbellsKitchen.com recipe, which I spied in a magazine recently, to make it a little more Weight Watchers friendly.
Skinny on Mini Chicken Pot Pies
I used 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup and reduced-fat cheese to shave a few calories from this already relatively light + healthy recipe.
Be sure to get the refrigerated biscuits with 10 per package (not 8) because they’re smaller and have about 50 to 70 fewer calories each.
I love that these mini chicken pot pies are perfectly portion controlled.
According to my calculations each one has 187 calories and *5 Weight Watchers PointsPlus, *5 Weight Watchers SmartPoints.
Under the new Weight Watchers Freestyle Plan, these have been reduced to *4 WW Freestyle SmartPoints. Enjoy!
Curious about Weight Watchers Freestyle/Flex plan?
Watch this short video to learn more:
If you like this easy recipe for mini chicken pot pies, be sure to check out some of my other lightened up and easy Weight Watchers friendly recipes including 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Creamy Italian Chicken, Mom’s Chicken & Biscuit Pot Pie, Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip Ravioli Soup, Chicken Pot Pie Soup and Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken & Rice Casserole
If you’ve made these Muffin Tin Chicken Pot Pies, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked them. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Muffin Tin Mini Chicken Pot Pies
- 1-1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1-1/2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme (optional)
- All-purpose flour (for rolling out the biscuits)
- 1 package (12 ounces) refrigerated biscuits (10 biscuits)
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat shredded cheese
- Heat the oven to 350F degrees. Spray 10 cups of a standard (2-1/2-inch) 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the chicken, soup, vegetables and thyme (if using).
- Sprinkle a little flour on a work surface. Pat the biscuits to flatten.
- Press the flattened biscuits into the bottoms and up the sides of the muffin-pan cups.
- Divide the chicken-vegetable mixture evenly among the biscuit-lined muffin cups. Lightly press the chicken mixture down so it's level. Sprinkle each cup with about 2 teaspoons cheese.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes, or until the biscuits are golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and let the mini chicken pot pies cool in the pan set on a wire rack for about 5 minutes.
- Carefully remove the pies from the pan and enjoy.
Recipe Source: slightly adapted from CampbellsKitchen.com
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT Weight Watchers Zero Points fruits and vegetables using the WW Recipe Builder.
Here’s another way to make mini chicken pot pies at home:
More Easy Healthy Recipes Made Lighter:
- Mini Buffalo Chicken Bites
- WW Friendly Pepperoni Pizza Mini Muffins
- Skinny Mini Meatloaf Muffins
- Weight Watchers Friendly Mini Corn Dog Muffins
This short video from Campbell’s show how easy it is to make mini chicken pot pies:
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or Craftsy links, I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thanks for your purchase!