Slow Cooker Ham and Sweet Potatoes
Author: Martha | Simple Nourished Living
Recipe type: Main
- 4 cups peeled and cubed sweet potatoes (2 to 3 large)
- 14 ounces cooked ham steak, cubed
- 1 cup pineapple all fruit spread or jam (I used pineapple mango jam)
- 8 ounces can pineapple chunks, drained
- Ideal Slow Cooker Size: 3 or 4-Quart
- Spray the slow cooker with nonstick spray.
- Combine all the ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on Low for 4 to 6 hours or until the sweet potatoes are tender.
Nutritional Estimates Per Serving (1 cup): 382 calories, 5.9 g fat, 68 g carbs, 5.3 g fiber, 12.5 g protein and *10 Points Plus, 9 SmartPoints
Any tropical flavored all-fruit spread of jam would work well in this easy and delicious slow cooker ham and sweet potato recipe.
Recipe by Simple Nourished Living at https://simple-nourished-living.com/slow-cooker-ham-and-sweet-potatoes/