WW Recipe of the Day: Easy Baked Fish with Lemon & Herbs
(102 calories | 2 0 0 myWW *SmartPoints value per serving)
Here’s an easy baked fish recipe with lemon and herbs that couldn’t be quicker, simpler or more delicious.
It comes together in less than 20 minutes.
Perfect when you need a quick and easy dinner.
How Many Calories and WW Points in this Easy Healthy Baked Fish with Lemon & Herbs?
According to my calculations, each serving of easy baked fish with lemon and herbs has 102 calories and
2 *SmartPoints (Green plan)
0 *SmartPoints (Blue plan)
0 *SmartPoints (Purple plan)
2 *PointsPlus (Old plan)
I used the leftovers to make a delicious “fish taco salad” I’ll try to post soon.
This is definitely going in my make again file. Enjoy!
Curious about Weight Watchers new myWW Green, Blue and Purple plans? Watch this short video to learn more:
If you liked this recipe for zero points easy baked fish with lemon and herbs be sure to check out more of my Weight Watchers friendly fish and seafood recipes: 6 Salmon Recipes with 4 WW Freestyle SP or Less, 15 Favorite WW Friendly Shrimp Recipes, Cuban Style Fish, Crunchy Tuna Salad, New England Fish Chowder and Skinny Open-Face Tuna Melt
If you’ve made this Healthy Baked Fish, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it.
Easy Baked Fish with Lemon and Herbs
- 4 fish fillets (5 ounces each) (cod, sole, mahi-mahi, tilapia, pollock, etc.)
- 1 lemon, cut in half
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed, or 1 tablespoon fresh
- 1 teaspoon dried basil, or 1 tablespoon fresh
- 1 teaspoon salt-free all-purpose seasoning (I used Mrs. Dash Original)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons parsley flakes, or 2 tablespoons fresh
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Spray a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add fish fillets to the prepared dish in one layer.
- Squeeze the juice from half the lemon over the fish.
- Sprinkle fish with dill, basil, all-purpose seasoning and parsley.
- Slice other lemon half into 4 thin slices and place one on top of each fillet.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes until fish flakes easily with fork. (Don't overcook of fish will be dry. The thinner the fillets, the quicker they'll cook.)
Source: slightly adapted from Fix-It and Enjoy-It Healthy Cookbook: 400 Great Stove-Top and Oven Recipes by Phyllis Good
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
If you liked easy baked fish with lemon and herbs you might like:
- Slow Cooker Corn & Shrimp Chowder
- Baked Fish with Spinach and Asian Drizzle
- Crock Pot Salmon Fillets and Asian Vegetables
- Slow Cooker Manhattan Clam Chowder
- Prosciutto Wrapped Cod
- Slow Cooker Spicy Seafood Chowder
- Tuna & White Bean Salad
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!