(Weight Watchers Friendly Crock Pot Cooking Day 118)
Can you believe that Super Bowl Sunday is only a week away?
Are you hosting a party or planning to go to one?
Unfortunately, traditional Game Day party food is usually far from Weight Watchers friendly.
But with a little planning and a few ingredient substitutions, it’s possible to partake in the party food without blowing your points budget.
This crock pot refried bean dip is a great example…
Thanks to fat free refried beans, cheese and salsa this simply delicious crock pot refried bean dip has only 1 Weight Watchers Point Plus per serving and meets the guidelines for Simply Filling too (provided you enjoy it with raw veggies!)
So, get out your slow cooker so you can savor this yummy dip next Sunday.
- 1 can (16 ounces) fat free refried beans
- ½ cup salsa
- ½ cup fat free cheddar or monterey jack cheese
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Optional garnishes: chopped green onion and fresh cilantro
- Combine the refried beans, salsa, cheese, chili powder and garlic powder in your crock pot. (I used my 1-1/2 quart.)
- Stir well.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 to 3 hours, until the mixture is hot and the cheese is melted. Give the mixture a quick stir every hour or so to check on it's progress.
- Serve this easy crock pot refried bean dip right from your slow cooker or dump it into a serving dish. If desired, you can doll it up by sprinkling chopped green onion and/or cilantro on top.
- Serve with corn chips and/or raw vegetables for dipping.
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT Weight Watchers Zero Points fruits and vegetables using the WW Recipe Builder.
*PointsPlus® for this crock pot refried bean dip calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc.
If you liked this crock pot refried bean dip you might also want to check out my Favorite Skinny Dips and Spreads Cookbook filled with more than 40 delicious dips that don’t taste diet-y!!
Inside you’ll find some of my favorite recipes for dips such as 7-Layer Taco Dip, Easy Onion Dip, Avocado Salsa, Slow Cooker Pizza Dip, and the to-die-for Chocolate Peanut Butter Dip which is a perfectly satisfying sweet ending to any meal or stand-alone snack.
Get Your FREE Guide: 7 Secrets of Successful Weight Watchers
The best tips for weight loss success! You'll also get regular updates from Martha with easy healthy Weight Watchers friendly recipes, support & tips to help you lose weight your way.