Mom's Crock Pot Tomato Soup Pork Chops
Author: Martha | Simple Nourished Living
Recipe type: Main
- 2 pounds pork roast or pork chops (I used boneless pork shoulder roast, trimming away as much extra fat as I could.)
- 1 large onion (about 3 cups sliced)
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) condensed tomato soup
- Montreal steak seasoning or salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons minute tapioca
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Ideal Slow Cooker Size: 4-Quart
- Grease your slow cooker.
- Place half of the sliced onions into the slow cooker.
- Season the meat all over with salt and pepper or your favorite seasoning. (I used Montreal steak seasoning. I love it on just about everything.)
- Place it on top of the onions. Then place the rest of the onions over the meat.
- Stir together the soup, tapioca, Worcestershire, vinegar, brown sugar, and garlic powder and pour over the meat and onions.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 9 hours or until fork tender.
Nutritional Estimates Per Serving (3 ounces pork and ½ cup sauce): 242 calories, 11.7 g fat, 10.5 g carbs, 0.9 g fiber, 22.6 g protein and *6 Points Plus
Recipe by Simple Nourished Living at http://simple-nourished-living.com/2014/04/easy-crock-pot-tomato-soup-pork-chops/