Crock Pot Balsamic Chicken Thighs
Author: Martha | Simple Nourished Living
Recipe type: Main
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (about 5 ounces each)
- 1 - 2 teaspoons Montreal Chicken Seasoning
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup fresh basil, for garnish if desired
- ¼ cup fresh chopped tomatoes, for garnish if desired
- Ideal slow cooker size: 1-1/2 to 2-Quart
- Grease slow cooker.
- Season the chicken thighs all over with Montreal chicken seasoning or other seasoning of your choice
- Place the chicken in the slow cooker.
- Pour over the balsamic vinegar
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours or until the chicken thighs are tender when pierced with a fork.
- To serve, place on a platter, drizzle with juices from the crock pot. Sprinkle with chopped tomatoes and basil if desired.
Nutritional Estimates Per Serving (1 thigh/5 ounces): 172 calories, 5.7 g fat, 1.2 g carbs, 27.7 g protein and *4 Points Plus
Recipe by Simple Nourished Living at http://simple-nourished-living.com/2014/04/crock-pot-balsamic-chicken-thighs/