Slow Cooker Peach Pork
Author: Martha | Simple Nourished Living
Recipe type: Main
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into stew-size pieces (I used boneless pork spareribs because they were on sale.)
- 1-1/2 tablespoons reduced-sodium taco seasoning mix
- ¾ cup salsa
- 1 tablespoon minute tapioca
- 3 tablespoons peach all-fruit spread
- Ideal slow cooker size: 1-1/2 to 2-Quart
- Coat the the slow cooker with nonstick spray.
- Trim the pork of any excess fat and cut it into stew-size pieces.
- Sprinkle the taco seasoning on the pork and toss to coat it.
- Place pork in the slow cooker.
- Add the salsa, tapioca and peach preserves and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours or until fork tender.
Nutritional Estimates Per Serving (1/4th; about 1 cup): 177 calories, 3.2 g fat, 14.1 g carbs, 3.6 g fiber, 23.3 g protein and *4 Weight Watchers Points Plus
Recipe by Simple Nourished Living at http://simple-nourished-living.com/2014/06/slow-cooker-peach-pork/