Slow Cooker Cheesy Cauliflower
Author: Simple Nourished Living
Recipe type: Vegetable
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets (or 16 ounces frozen cauliflower)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) light condensed cheddar cheese soup (I used Campbell's Healthy Request)
- 1 tablespoon instant tapioca (for thickening)
- ¼ cup crumbled real bacon bits
- Ideal Slow Cooker Size: 3 to 4-Quart
- Grease the inside of your slow cooker.
- Place the cauliflower in your slow cooker.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir together the soup and tapioca and spoon over the cauliflower. Sprinkle with the crumbled bacon bits.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 hours or on LOW for 4 to 5 hours, or until the cauliflower is tender.
Nutritional Estimates Per Serving (1/2 cup): 55 calories, 1.6 g fat, 7 g carbs, 1.5 g fiber, 3.2 g protein and *1 Points Plus
Recipe by Simple Nourished Living at http://simple-nourished-living.com/2014/03/slow-cooker-cheesy-cauliflower/