Creamy Slow Cooker Bacon Ranch Chicken & Pasta
Author: Simple Nourished Living
Recipe type: Main
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast tenders
- 1 packet (1 ounce) dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 can (14 to 15 ounces) stewed tomatoes, undrained
- ¼ cup cooked bacon crumbles
- 4 ounces reduced fat cream cheese
- 2 cups dry bow-tie pasta, cooked according to package directions and added at serving time
- Ideal Slow Cooker Size: 4-Quart
- Grease your slow cooker.
- Cut the chicken tenders into bite-size pieces and place in your slow cooker. Sprinkle chicken pieces with the dry ranch dressing mix.
- Add the tomatoes with their juices and the bacon.
- Break the cream cheese into pieces and place on top.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 3 to 4 hours, or until chicken is tender. Stir well to blend in the cream cheese.
- Just before serving stir in the cooked bowtie pasta.
Nutritional Estimates Per Serving (1/4th, about 1 cup): 380 calories, 10 g fat, 38.6 g carbs, 2.5 g fiber, 33.4 g protein and *10 Points Plus
Recipe by Simple Nourished Living at http://simple-nourished-living.com/2014/03/slow-cooker-bacon-ranch-chicken/