Easy Crock Pot Chicken and Stuffing
Author: Simple Nourished Living
Recipe type: Main
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (4 ounces each)
- 6-ounce box stuffing mix for chicken**
- 2 cups frozen whole kernel corn
- 1-1/4 cups water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Ideal Slow Cooker Size: 4-Quart
- Grease the inside of the slow cooker.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and place in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- In a bowl mix together the stuffing mix, corn and water and spoon over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 to 2-1/2 hours (or on LOW for 3-1/2 to 4 hours), until the chicken is tender and the stuffing is done.
Nutrition Estimates Per Serving (1/4th): 369 calories, 6 g fat, 46.5 g carbs, 3.3 g fiber, 31.8 g protein and *9 Points Plus
** I used ½ of a 12 ounce package of Pepperidge Farm stuffing mix instead of Stovetop since I had it in the pantry.
Recipe by Simple Nourished Living at http://simple-nourished-living.com/2014/03/crock-pot-chicken-stuffing/