Easy Slow Cooker Moroccan Chicken
Author: Simple Nourished Living
- 3 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 pouch (13 ounces) Campbell's Moroccan Stew Slow Cooker Sauce
- Fresh chopped parsley for garnish, if desired.
- Ideal Slow Cooker Size: 6-Quart
- Place chicken in slow cooker.
- Pour Campbell’s Slow Cooker sauce over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6-7 hours.
- Serve sprinkled with fresh chopped parsley, if desired
Nutrition Estimates Per Serving: (5 ounces chicken and ¼ cup sauce): 265 calories, 11.5 g fat, 5.9 g carbs, 1 g fiber, 33.4 g protein and *7 Weight Watchers Points Plus
Variations: Bulk this up with additional vegetables. I think chopped carrots, onions, and cauliflower florets would all work, as would a can of drained garbanzo beans.
If you feel it needs a little "something" and you are not sure what, try a little fresh squeezed lemon juice just before serving.
Recipe by Simple Nourished Living at http://simple-nourished-living.com/2014/02/easy-slow-cooker-moroccan-chicken/