Slow Cooker Broccoli Corn Casserole
Author: Simple Nourished Living
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- 2 cups creamed corn (14 to 15 ounce can)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ cup plain nonfat yogurt (I used Greek style)
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 cup French-fried onions, divided
- Ideal Slow Cooker Size: 2-Quart
- Grease your slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the broccoli in the bottom of your slow cooker.
- In a mixing bowl stir together the corn, eggs, yogurt, flour and seasoned salt until it's well blended.
- Pour half the corn mixture over the broccoli.
- Sprinkle with half the onions.
- Pour the remaining corn mixture over the onions. Sprinkle the remaining onions on top.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 to 3 hours, or until the broccoli is tender and the casserole is set.
Nutritional Estimates Per Serving (1/2 cup): 124 calories, 4.5 g fat, 17.7 g carbs, 1.7 g fiber, 6 g protein and *3 Points Plus
Recipe by Simple Nourished Living at http://simple-nourished-living.com/2014/02/slow-cooker-broccoli-corn-casserole/