3- Ingredient Crock Pot Chili Cheese Dip
Author: Simple Nourished Living
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat free cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) 99% fat free turkey chili without beans (I used Hormel)
- 1 cup salsa
- Ideal Slow Cooker: 2-Quart
- Place the cream cheese, chili and salsa in the slow cooker. Stir to combine. Cover and cook on LOW for 2 to 3 hours, stirring occasionally, until hot.
- Serve with baked tortilla chips.
Nutrition Estimates Per Serving: (1/3 cup): 92 calories, 5.1 g fat, 5.2 g carbs, 1 g fiber, 6.4 g protein and 2 Points Plus
This dip is thin, not thick and gloppy
Recipe by Simple Nourished Living at http://simple-nourished-living.com/2014/01/3-ingredient-crock-pot-chili-cheese-dip/