Easy 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker BBQ Smokies
Author: Simple Nourished Living
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- ½ cup salsa
- 1 package (12 ounces) turkey little smokies
- Ideal Slow Cooker Size: 1-1/2 Quart
- For easier cleanup, coat your slow cooker with nonstick spray.
- Put the barbecue sauce and salsa in the slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Add the little smokies and stir again.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 hours or until hot and bubbly.
- Stir and turn to LOW to serve.
- Serve hot right from the crockpot or transfer to a serving dish, being sure to have plenty of toothpicks and napkins handy!
Nutrition Estimates Per Serving (1 ): 32 calories, 1.1 g fat, 4 g carbs, 0 g fiber, 1.9 g protein and *1 Points Plus
If you can't find turkey or chicken little smokies. You could always make your own by taking your favorite fat free hotdogs and cutting them crosswise into 3 even pieces.
Recipe by Simple Nourished Living at http://simple-nourished-living.com/2014/02/easy-slow-cooker-bbq-smokies/