Crock Pot Mint Hot Chocolate Malt
Author: Simple Nourished Living
Recipe type: Drinks
- 4 mini York peppermint patties (1-1/2-inch diameter)
- 5 cups milk (I used so-delicious vanilla coconut milk beverage)
- ½ cup chocolate malted milk powder (I used Ovaltine)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Whipped cream, if desired (I used the kind in the can)
- Ideal Slow Cooker: 1-1/2 to 2-Quart
- In a slow cooker, combine the mint patties, milk, chocolate malted milk powder, and vanilla.
- Cover and heat on LOW for 2 hours.
- Whisk rapidly until frothy. Pour into cups and top with whipped cream if desired.
Nutrition Estimates Per Serving (1 cup): 170 calories, 5.3 g fat, 28.5 g carbs, 1.4 g fiber, 0.4 g protein and *4 Points Plus
Recipe by Simple Nourished Living at http://simple-nourished-living.com/2014/01/crock-pot-mint-hot-chocolate-malt/