Crock Pot Corn Dip
Author: Simple Nourished Living
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 8 ounces light cream cheese, cubed
- 10-1/2 ounces canned tomatoes with chiles (I used rotele)
- 1 can (14 to 15 ounces) corn
- Ideal Slow Cooker: 1 to 2-Quart.
- Fully drain the can of corn and discard the liquid.
- Partially drain the can of tomatoes, leaving about half the liquid.
- Pour the corn and tomatoes with their remaining liquid into the slow cooker.
- Add the cubes of cream cheese.
- Cover and cook on LOW for one to 2 hours, stirring occasionally, until cream cheese is melted and dip is warmed through. Serve warm with your favorite veggies and corn chips for dipping.
- Makes about 2-1/2 cups
Nutrition Estimates Per Serving (1/4 cup): 79 calories, 5.4 g fat, 5.7 g carbs, 0.6 g fiber, 2.9 g protein and *2 Weight Watchers Points Plus
This easy crock pot corn dip can be easily double or tripled to feed a crowd!
Recipe by Simple Nourished Living at http://simple-nourished-living.com/2014/01/crock-pot-corn-dip/