Easy Slow Cooker Shrimp Curry
Author: Simple Nourished Living
Recipe type: Main
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 can undiluted cream of Shrimp soup (or 1 can undiluted cream of celery or chicken soup)
- 1 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup cooked shrimp, chopped into bite-size pieces
- Chopped parsly, scallions, and/or peanuts for serving
- Cooked rice, for serving
- Place the onion, curry powder and butter in a microwave safe bowl and cook until the onions are tender, 2 to 3 minutes on high.
- Scrape the onion mixture into the slow cooker. Add the soup, sour cream and shrimp. Cover and cook on LOW for 2 to 3 hours, until heated through.
- Serve over rice, garnished with chopped scallions, parsley and peanuts, if desired.
Nutrition Estimates Per Serving (3/4 cup without rice/garnishes): 129 calories, 4.3 g fat, 8.8 g carbs, 0.5 g fiber, 13.4 g protein and *3 Points Plus
Recipe by Simple Nourished Living at http://simple-nourished-living.com/2013/12/easy-slow-cooker-shrimp-curry/