Slow Cooker Eggnog Oatmeal
Author: Simple Nourished Living
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 2 cups eggnog
- 2 cups water
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup dried cranberries, optional
- Fresh ground nutmeg, optional
- Additional eggnog for serving, optional
- I used my 2-Quart slow cooker.
- Stir together the steel cut oats, eggnog, water, salt, and cranberries if using.
- Cover and cook on WARM for 6 to 8 hours, until thick and creamy
- Serve, drizzled with a little more eggnog, and dash of fresh ground nutmeg, if desired.
Nutrition Estimates Per Serving (3/4 cup): 158 calories, 6.2 g fat, 21.2 g carbs, 1.4 g fiber, 4.5 g protein and *4 Weight Watchers Points Plus. Add 1 point if adding dried cranberries
Recipe by Simple Nourished Living at http://simple-nourished-living.com/2013/12/slow-cooker-eggnog-oatmeal/