Slow Cooker Cranberry Meatballs
Author: Simple Nourished Living
Recipe type: Main
- 1-1/2 pounds meatballs (about 24)
- 1 cup brown gravy, from a jar or made from a mix
- 1 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream or evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- I used my 4-Quart slow cooker.
- Spray your slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Put the meatballs in the slow cooker.
- In a bowl, mix together the gravy, cranberry sauce, milk and mustard until well blended. Pour over the meatballs
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 to 3 hours or on LOW 5 to 6 hours. (The cooking time will depend on whether your meatballs are frozen, thawed, or precooked.)
Nutrition Estimates Per Serving (4 meatballs and ¼ cup gravy): 207 calories, 13 g fat, 13.7 g carbs, 1.3 g fiber, 14 g protein and *6 Weight Watchers Points Plus
Recipe by Simple Nourished Living at http://simple-nourished-living.com/2013/12/slow-cooker-cranberry-meatballs/