Slow Cooker Cranberry Punch
Author: Simple Nourished Living
Recipe type: Drinks
- 4 cups cranberry juice
- ⅔ cups sugar
- 1 can (12-1/2 ounces) lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 6 whole cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 lemon, sliced
- I used my 4-Quart slow cooker.
- In your slow cooker, combine the cranberry juice, sugar, lemonade concentrate, water and honey. Drop in the cloves and cinnamon sticks
- Cover and cook on LOW for 3 to 4 hours.
- Before serving, fish out the cloves and cinnamon sticks and switch your slow cooker to warm.
- Ladle into mugs or heat-proof cups.
Nutrition Estimates Per Serving (1 cup): 142 calories, 0.1 g fat, 37.4 g carbs, 1.8 g fiber, 0.3 g protein and *4 Points Plus
Recipe by Simple Nourished Living at http://simple-nourished-living.com/2013/12/slow-cooker-cranberry-punch/