Easy Healthy Slow Cooker Frittata
Author: Simple Nourished Living
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 6 large eggs, beaten
- Salt and pepper
- 3/4 cup chopped artichoke hearts
- 1/2 chopped seeded tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup grated reduced fat cheddar cheese
- Coat the slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. (I used my 6-Quart oval slow cooker.)
- Stir together the eggs and vegetables and pour into the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 1 to 2 hours until set.
- Sprinkle evenly with grated cheese.
- Cover and turn off the slow cooker. Let sit until the cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Cut into 4 equal pieces.
Nutrition Estimates Per serving (1/4th): 141 calories, 9 g fat, 3 g carbs, 1 g fiber, 12 g protein and *4 Points Plus
Recipe by Simple Nourished Living at http://simple-nourished-living.com/2013/11/slow-cooker-frittata/