Slow Cooker Acorn Squash with Mango Chutney and Coconut
Author: Simple Nourished Living
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 1 large acorn squash
- 1/4 cup mango chutney
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the squash in quarters.
- Remove and discard the seeds and stringy pulp.
- Spray the slow cooker with non stick spray (I used my 6-Quart)
- Snuggle the squash quarters into the slow cooker.
- Stir together the chutney, coconut and divide among the centers of the squash quarters.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover and Cook on LOW for 2 to 3 hours, until tender when pierced with a fork.
Nutrition Estimates Per Serving (1/4 squash): 120 calories, 1 g fat, 30 g carbs, 4 g fiber, 2 g protein and *3 Points Plus
Recipe by Simple Nourished Living at http://simple-nourished-living.com/2013/10/slow-cooker-acorn-squash-mango-chutney-coconut/