Slow Cooker Chicken Rice and Broccoli
Author: Simple Nourished Living
Recipe type: Main, Slow Cooker
- 8 ounces cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 cup long-grain rice
- 4 ounces reduced fat Cheddar cheese shredded (about 1 cup)
- 1 package (12 ounces) organic cream of mushroom condensed soup
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 bag (16 ounces) frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- Coat the slow cooker with cooking spray. (I used my 4-Quart).
- Place the chicken, rice, cheese, soup and water in the slow cooker.
- Stir to combine.
- Cover and Cook on LOW 3-1/2 to 5 hours, until the rice is nearly tender and has absorbed most of the liquid.
- Stir in the broccoli and cook 30 minutes longer.
Nutrition Estimates Per Serving (1 cup): 226 calories, 6 g fat, 24 g carbs, 2 g fiber, 17 g protein and *7 Points Plus
Recipe by Simple Nourished Living at http://simple-nourished-living.com/2013/10/slow-cooker-chicken-rice-broccoli/