Easy Slow Cooker Kielbasa Sauerkraut Potatoes Dinner
Author: Simple Nourished Living
Recipe type: Slow Cooker
- 6 medium size red skin potatoes (I used yukon jacks)
- 16 ounces sauerkraut
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- 14 ounces turkey kielbasa, cut into 8 equal pieces
- Coat your slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray (I used by 4-Quart)
- Cut the potatoes in half.
- Place the potatoes in the bottom and along sides of the slow cooker.
- Rinse and drain the sauerkraut well.
- Place the sauerkraut on top of the potatoes.
- Rinse the sauerkraut bag with a little water (about 1/4 cup) and pour it into the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the caraway seeds and brown sugar over the sauerkraut.
- Arrange the kielbasa pieces on top.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours, or until the potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork.
Nutrition Estimates Per Serving (2 pieces of kielbasa, 3 potato halves, and sauerkraut): 357 calories, 6 g fat, 59 g carbs, 11 g fiber, 22 g protein and *9 PointsPlus
Recipe by Simple Nourished Living at http://simple-nourished-living.com/2013/10/easy-slow-cooker-kielbasa-sauerkraut-potatoes-dinner/