Crock Pot Salmon Fillets and Vegetables
Author: Simple Nourished Living
Recipe type: Main
- 10 ounces salmon fillets
- 1 package frozen Asian stir fry vegetable blend (12 to 16 ounces)
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, optional
- I used my 1-1/2-Quart crock pot.
- Dump the frozen vegetables in the slow cooker.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place salmon on top of the vegetables.
- Mix together the soy sauce, honey and lemon juice and drizzle over the salmon.
- Drizzle with sesame seeds, if using.
- Cover and cook on LOW 2 to 3 hours, until the salmon is done to your liking. I'm a huge salmon lover, so like it on the just barely done side and cooked mine about 2-1/2 hours.
- Serve with brown rice, if desired.
- Drizzle everything with the sauce from the slow cooker.
Nutritional Estimates Per Serving (1/2 fish and vegetables): 190 calories, 6.8 g fat, 16.4 g carbs, 2.5 g fiber, 16.7 g protein and *5 Weight Watchers Points Plus
Recipe by Simple Nourished Living at http://simple-nourished-living.com/2014/01/crock-pot-salmon-fillets-vegetables/