CrockPot Potatoes Dijonnaise
Author: Simple Nourished Living
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 1-2 tablespoons dijon mustard (I liked mustard so used 2 tablespoons)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste (I used 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper)
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed (The larger the cubes, the longer your crockpot potatoes will take to cook.)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- In a medium bowl, stir together the mustard, oil and vinegar until well blended. Stir in the salt and pepper to taste. Add the potatoes and onion and stir to coat.
- Coat your crockpot with nonstick spray. (I used my 2-quart)
- Dump the mixture into the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours, or until the potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork.
Nutritional Estimates Per Serving (1 cup): 196 calories, 4 g fat, 37 g carbs, 6 g fiber, 4 g protein and *5 Weight Watchers PointsPlus
Recipe by Simple Nourished Living at http://simple-nourished-living.com/2013/10/crockpot-potatoes-dijonnaise/