3-Ingredient Nonfat Strawberry Frozen Yogurt. If you have strawberries in the freezer, nonfat yogurt in the fridge, a food processor (or Vitamix ) and five minutes you’ve got the makings for this easy healthy frozen dessert!
The Skinny on Nonfat Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
According to my calculations this easy-peasy 3-Ingredient nonfat strawberry frozen yogurt has just 108 calories and 3 Points Plus per serving. I prefer to use a minimal amount of sugar so the flavor of the strawberries shines through. You can use whatever sweetener you like best. Honey or agave also would work well.
I think this nonfat strawberry frozen yogurt is best right from the food processor. You can store the leftovers in an airtight container in the freezer. It will get hard as a brick so let it sit out on the counter for about 30 minutes to soften up before serving.
And of course, feel free to substitute whatever frozen fruit you like best. Blueberries, Bananas, Pineapple and Mango would all be delicious.
- 1 pound frozen strawberries (about 4 cups)
- 1 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup sugar or other sweetener to taste
- Place the frozen strawberries, yogurt and sugar in the bowl of a food processor. Process until creamy, about 5 minutes.
- Serve the frozen yogurt immediately or transfer it to an airtight container and store it in the freezer for up to 1 month.
- Once frozen it gets really hard so allow it to soften on the counter for 30 minutes or so before serving.
I prefer sugar but you can use whatever sweetener you like best. Agave or honey should work well.
You can make a variety of nonfat frozen yogurts with this recipe. Substitute the strawberries with your chosen fruit. Blueberries, mixed berries, cherries and peaches would all be good.
*PointsPlus® for nonfat strawberry frozen yogurt calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc.
More Easy Delicious Weight Watchers Recipes
Skinny Strawberry Yogurt Granola Parfaits
Skinny Berry Yogurt Cups
Strawberry Mango Frozen Smoothie Kit
Fat Free Low Sugar Strawberry Frozen Yogurt (Kalyn’s Kitchen)
Easy 3-Ingredient Creamy Chocolate Yogurt Treat
Skinny Yogurt Panna Cotta
Skinny Banana Cream Pie Breakfast Yogurt
Skinny Strawberry Cake
Get even more Weight Watchers recipe inspiration by following my Weight Watchers Recipes Board on Pinterest