(Weight Watchers Friendly Crock Pot Cooking Day 26 – Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pie Pudding)
Everyone declared this slow cooker pumpkin pie pudding, “Better than pumpkin pie,” when I served it last week. Rod, Mom, Sis and I all loved it. So much so that we have decided to have this slow cooker pumpkin pie pudding instead of pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving!
Sweet and creamy, with just the right amount of spice, serve this slow cooker pumpkin pie pudding with a sprinkling of crushed ginger snaps and dollop of whipped cream to really dress it up.
Skinny on Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pie Pudding
Each serving of slow cooker pumpkin pie pudding has 174 calories and *5 Weight Watchers Points Plus. Add an extra point if you dress it up with gingersnap crumbs and a small dollop of whipped cream.
- 15 ounces (2 cups) pumpkin puree
- 14 ounces fat free sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ground salt
- Gingersnap crumbs and whipped cream, if desired, for garnish
- Grease the interior of your slow cooker crock. (I used my 2-Quart.)
- Add the pumpkin puree, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, spices and salt to the slow cooker.
- Mix with a whisk until smooth.
- Cover and cook on LOW 2-1/2 to 3-1/2 hours, until the pudding is set.
- Remove the crock from the slow cooker and let cool before serving.
- Serve sprinkled with gingersnap crumbs and a dollop of whipped cream if desired.
Notes: I substituted 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice for the cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg
*PointsPlus® for slow cooker pumpkin pie pudding calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc.
More Weight Watchers Pumpkin Dessert Recipes with Points Plus
Healthy Pumpkin Pie Recipes
Easy Low Calorie No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
Low Calorie Slow Cooker Pumpkin Cheesecake
Skinny Healthy Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
2 Ingredient Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins
Low Fat Impossible Pumpkin Pie
This post contains Affiliate Links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links, I receive a commission that helps support this site. Thanks for your purchase!
Get your FREE ebook: 15 Favorite Slow Cooker Recipes (SmartPoints Edition)
You'll also get regular updates from Martha with easy healthy Weight Watchers friendly recipes, tips and support to help you live your best simple & more nourished life!