This chocolate raspberry yogurt parfait is the most delicious breakfast I’ve had in a while. I’ve been kinda stuck in a breakfast rut lately and decided to treat myself to something special. What could be more light and luscious on a hot summer day than a chocolate raspberry yogurt parfait?
To make my Chocolate Raspberry Yogurt Parfait, I just layered the following in a pretty glass dessert dish:
- 1 (6 ounces) nonfat raspberry yogurt (I used Chobani)
- 1 chocolate raspberry luna fiber bar, chopped into little bits
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries
Easy as 1, 2, 3…
Here are the nutritional details:
The Luna fiber bar has 110 calories, 3.5 g fat, 25 g carbs, 7 g fiber, 2 g protein and *3 PointsPlus
The yogurt has 140 calories, 0 g fat, 22 g carbs, 1 g fiber, 14 g protein and *4 PointsPlus
The raspberries have 45 calories, 0 g fat, 3 g carbs, 2 g fiber, 0 g protein and *O PointsPlus
Total: 295 calories, 3.5 g fat, 50 g carbs, 10 g fiber, 16 g protein and *7 WW PointsPlus
I think I’d forgotten how much I love the combination of chocolate and raspberries.
Chewy, creamy, sweet and tart, this chocolate raspberry yogurt parfait was a delicious combination of flavors and textures. I’s an easy, healthy, delicious and festive way to start the day!
- 1 6 ounce nonfat raspberry yogurt (I used Chobani)
- 1 chocolate raspberry luna fiber bar, chopped into small bits
- ¾ cup fresh raspberries
- In a pretty individual dessert dish, layer ⅓ of the yogurt, ⅓ of the luna bar, and ⅓ of the raspberries. Repeat layering 2 more times.
- Enjoy immediately.
*The PointsPlus® values for these products and/or recipes were calculated by Simple Nourished Living and are not an endorsement or approval of the product, recipe or its manufacturer or developer by Weight Watchers International, Inc., the owner of the PointsPlus® registered trademark.
If you like this chocolate raspberry yogurt parfait, here are some more of my favorites:
Linked up on: Six Sisters Stuff